This post is brought to you by the lovely Jamie.
Recently, I’ve gotten into organic eating and have begun fixing different meals at home. I’m not an expert chef by any means, but I am trying. :) This may not be the most original of meals, but I tried to put my own twist on an old favorite. Here is what you’ll need:
• 1 lb Bison meat (preferably grass-fed meat)
• 1 egg (we use cage-free eggs bought at a local market)
• 1/3 cup of breading
• 1/2 a spoonful of sea salt
• 1/2 a spoonful garlic herb seasoning
• 1/2 a spoonful turmeric
1) Mix all ingredients well in a glass baking bowl
2) Have your oven pre-heated to 350 degrees
3) Bake the meatloaf for 45 minutes-one hour and let sit a couple of minutes before serving (check online for proper temps and make sure your meat is at the proper temp before taking it out).
Jamie White is a music addict, book lover, pet servant & NaNoWriMo survivor. When she's not busy writing posts for CultureShock, she's taking pictures for her photo blog and spending time with her husband and pets. She released Stains on the Soul and Clutter via Pagan Writers Press in 2013.