William J. H. Boetcker
As a child I often got in trouble for "having blinders on" and only seeing what was in front of me. Well I am rethinking what I have been taught. What if having your focus so unobstructed in your line of vision actually lent itself to your achieving that which you desire? I believe the people who see success as the only option and outcome will eventually reach their goal. I have seen it in my life when I practice it, and read so many accounts from others about what the secret ingredient to success is. All the greats will tell you the same thing. Hold an intention in your heart with all your might. Dream about it. See it as something that already is! Plant the seeds of it. Nurture it. There is no other outcome possible if you make these principles a daily practice and persevere.
I am going to write a little to do list here that I can use and refer to to daily to stay on track with my intentions (If it helps you, all the better! I wiould be so happy to know I helped somebody else in the process)!:
1. What are my deepest desires?
2. I will commit those beautiful dreams to paper. There is a huge power in actually putting that dream out there to the Universe!
3. I will day dream about my gorgeous manifestation on an ongoing basis.
4. What can I do today that will be working towards that goal? Even if it is something small, I will do it.
5. I will let the feeling of my imagined success of achieving my goal wash over me and make me feel accomplished right here right now (the feeling of joy attracts success, while resentment keeps me from it!)
6. One of the most important things I can do is to to surround myself with a mastermind. A group of people who think like I want to think or have what I want to have. There is a powerful energy there that will propel me along with them in their success. And people who are practicing this belief know there is abundance enough for all and love to share. Sharing can not HURT me. I get what I give! Coveting assumes that their is a limit to abundance and the Universe is not capable of limitation.
7. I will put myself out there. I promise to try out new things. If I wait for perfection, I will never do anything, because perfect does not exist. By trying things out I can see the places I need to revamp and tweak my skills. I believe if I fear starting something before it is "just so" I will never start it. I have to just risk it and start somewhere and then catch up with the momentum that will come from those initiatives!
8. Okay, for now I am going to end my daily plan with one HUMONGOUS must. I will stay away from nay sayers! People who put me down, criticize me, tell me "THAT is a crazy idea", "I would never do THAT", or just basically are negative. Remember, all truly successful ideas were once called crazy...think Mark Zuckerburg here! Steve Jobs...etc! No one is laughing now! Think about my gauge from a previous blog, NEVER accept advise from anyone who is not HAPPIER than I am. And happy, successful people don't judge...they see what must be done. Don't let others shake my confidence and make me fearful. When fear comes knocking at my door, I will greet it with faith, knowing that there is never anything to fear but fear itself!
I will be brave, go crazy, have fun and chase my dreams! I hope you will too! xoxo